EZURA ENTERTAINMENT

Live Music For All Occasions

Date of Event: 7/11/2008 (Sunday)
Venue: KL HILTON, SENTRAL
Time : 7pm - 1am
Entertainment: Full band

I should say that the event was grand yet so 'English' (especially for the theater performance). We were playing outside the ballroom during guests' smoking break and for them to mingle around.
For the first time ever, we only started playing at about 11pm and wrapped up by 1am. However, i did enjoy the songs we play especially when it comes to jazz, swing and a bit of cha cha numbers like Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini..

"BLONDE BOMBSHELLS OF 1943"
A Musical Comedy by Alan Plater

An English harpist doing a rehearsal..

My pose in front of the main stage..The big band is also busy for their rehearsal.

I didn't bring my digital camera, so this is the result. A shaking photo by a shaking hand..huhu (taken by my 48-years old friend).

0 comments: