EZURA ENTERTAINMENT

Live Music For All Occasions

Date of Event: 21/2/2009 (Saturday)
Time: 8pm - 11pm
Entertainment: 6-piece band

Hello friends! Sorry for not updating this blog since my last post on the new year's eve. I'm not going anywhere, I'm still around with a few wedding shows. My very first post for this year is on a wedding show at my favourite location, Dewan Perdana Felda. I should give a credit to Sham & Eza of Nusantara Entertainment (event manager) for all their hardwork..Bravo guys!

Catch up my latest photos and video of the event...

A standing chandelier..they placed them along the aisle up to the 'pelamin'.

The centerpiece..'meja makan beradap'.

A flower pot at each corner of the centerpiece..with chandeliers around. Emm..so romantic!

Simple and beautiful. Sometimes less is more but i think there's something missing in the decoration. I don't know..

With Ramlan..the keyboardist.

Mr.Master of Ceremony, Ezura, Eza & Sham of Nusantara Entertainment.


A Yamaha digital drum set..Cost about RM10K++(according to the drummer)

Video: Can't Take My Eyes Off You & Akhirnya Kini Pasti

0 comments: